Any person has the right to inspect public records, unless the records are exempt.
Records may be inspected by appointment: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30p.m., excluding holidays.
- Requests MUST be made in writing by person, mail or fax./li>
- Copies must be paid for before the record(s) is released
- Records may take (3) business days or longer. Requestor will be notified when record is available
- Requests can be picked up, faxed or mailed.
- Request mailed outside Jefferson County will require signature confirmation.
- Request can be faxed if paid for in advance.
The following fees will be charged for copies of records
- $0.10 Per page
- $2.00 Audio cassette tape
- $2.00 Disk of photos
- $0.30 Digital photo (each printed)
- $1.00 35mm photo (each, printed)
- $0.60 Padded mailer
- $0.40 CD Mailer
- $3.00 Video Tape
- $2.10 Signature confirmation
There is no fee for inspecting records. If you are denied a record that you believe you should have access to, you can contact the Attorney General’s Office and request an opinion from them. ag.ky.gov
Please visit the
Disciplinary Actions page; most Final Orders have already been uploaded to our website. These records are available to the public through the Kentucky Open Records Act,
You may request a copy of a Final Order of the Kentucky Board of Dentistry using our
contact us form. Please include the License Number you are requesting information about in the Comments field to avoid a delay in processing time.